11 Random Comics of Week 2 August 2017

"How to pet a cat" comic is one of my best comic that got a lot of attention in social media after "Everything in the previous post.


I get this a lot. People telling people to have confidence. I tried to work out the meaning of it because I am not a confident person myself.
"Tomato sauce" is inspired by a close friend that loves to eat stuffs with chili sauce. Some people say putting the sauce in the sauce plate is the best way. That, I agree. But, that's not the point of this comic.





Stay tuned for next week of comics. My goal now is to hit 300 comics in Webtoons by the end of this month. So, there will be much more frequent postings for these few days. After I hit the goal, the rate of comic release will return to normal.

CONVERSATION

Follow us

Instagram

Follow Us